Season Ticket FAQ
Below are answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) regarding season tickets for the 2020-2021 season:
What benefits do I receive as a Season Ticket holder with the Acadie-Bathurst Titan?
- Savings of up to 25% off walk up prices
- Customized Season Ticket Book (Guaranteed for orders received before June 12th)
- Convenient monthly payment plans available
- Same great seat for 34 regular season games
- Right of first refusal on your seat(s) for all Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2020-21 playoff games
- Two complimentary tickets to home exhibition games
- 20% discount on Titan apparel at the boutique (must show Season Ticket VIP Card)
- Exclusive customized season ticket holder gift
- Exclusive access to private Titan events
- Automatic entry in Titan promotional contests
- Every game season ticket holders have a chance to be upgraded to the Moosehead Lazy-Boy seats
- Never Waste A Ticket Exchange Program
- Once a ticket is exchanged it cannot be re-exchanged for another game.
What is the child season ticket add-on?
It is a Child Season Ticket that can be added to your season ticket package for $68 ($2/game) when purchasing either an Adult or Senior Season Ticket. The add-on cannot be purchased on its own, and can only be paired with either an adult or senior ticket. The offer is valid for children 11 and under.
What is your ticket exchange policy?
Never Waste A Ticket Exchange Program
This is a unique benefit for Season Ticket Holders to never waste a ticket. Season Ticket Holders can redeem unused tickets, from previously played games, for an equal number of tickets to a remaining regular season home game that is played Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Redemptions can be done at the K.C Irving Regional Centre Box Office. Tickets are subject to availability.
*Unused tickets can only be redeemed for 2020-21 regular season home games that are played Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Once a ticket is redeemed, it cannot be re-exchanged for another game.
I would like to change my seats for the next season. Is this possible?
Current season ticket holders seat change request will be fulfilled before any general public season ticket requests are considered. Seat change is subject to availability.
When are Season Ticket Books available for pickup and can they be delivered to me?
- Custom designed season ticket books will be guaranteed for all orders received by June 12th.
- Season ticket books will be available for pickup in August. A notice will be released on social media and the Titan website regarding the exact dates and times.
- Photo ID and signature will be required for pickup.
- Season tickets must be paid in full in order to be picked up or delivered. (Exception for customers on the payment plan)
- Businesses can arrange season ticket delivery with their Titan Sales Representative.
Who is considered the owner of my Season Tickets if we purchase more than one?
The Season Ticket Holder of record is the name of the individual or company that appears on the first line of the account.
I can’t pay in full. Can I pay in installments?
You sure can! Sign-up for pre-authorized payments when purchasing your season tickets. A $50 deposit (per season ticket) and a void cheque is required. Beginning in June, 6 equal payments will be withdrawn from your account.
How can I contact the Titan for questions about my season tickets?
- By phone: 506-544-1455
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org