Titan Hockey School
August 5th-9th, 2019
K.C. Irving Regional Centre
Players will be instructed by Titan assistant coaches Eric Neilson & Raphael-Pier Richer along with Titan players Logan Chisholm, Cole Rafuse, William Champagne, and Alexandre David as well as other special guests.
10:00 to 11:00 – On the ice (Eddy Rink)
11:20 to 12:05 – Stick handling clinic (Richelieu Rink)
12:10 to 12:55 – Lunch break (Richelieu Rink)
1:15 to 2:15 – On the ice (Eddy Rink)
2:30 to 3:15 – Dry-land training (Outside depending on the weather)
Pick up between 3:30 and 4:30
10:00 to 10:45 – Stick handling clinic (Richelieu Rink)
11:10 to 12.10 – On the ice (Eddy Rink)
12.30 to 1:15 – lunch break (Richelieu Rink)
1:15 to 2:00 – Dry-land training (outside depending on the weather)
2:30 to 3:30 – On the ice (Eddy Rink)
Pick up between 3:45 and 4:30
Rules and guidelines
- On Monday, August 5th we ask that parents stay with their child for a brief parent and player meeting from 8:45 to 9:00 AM.
- Players are asked to bring a lunch and snacks with them for the day.
- We will help the kids get dressed and ready for the ice.
- Please bring gym clothes and sneakers from dry-land training.
- Neck guards are mandatory
- We ask that you drop off your child at the earliest 9AM and pick them up by 4:30 PM.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated during the Titan Hockey School. We reserve the right to remove a player from camp if their behavior is deemed as such.