Responsible for daily marketing initiatives for the Acadie-Bathurst Titan hockey club. Create and implement marketing campaigns. Develop promotions and special events and create various marketing initiatives to maximize the participation and growth of the organization. Match coordinator. Prepare events and responsible for staff and volunteers.
JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS
- Assist in the implementation of marketing goals and objectives for all special events and home game activities to ensure growth and expansion of services and ensure that corporate goals are met. Having a vision and a creative sense regarding marketing promotions as well as initiative for execution.
- Determine target markets and choose the appropriate means to reach them. Generate new ideas and use creativity to attract and promote matches.
- Research, analysis and monitoring of financial, technological, demographic factors and to capitalize on market opportunities.
- Help coordinate the design, layout and distribution of all advertising, emails, brochures, flyers, posters and press releases.
- During matches, you will work with the man in the stands to coordinate activities and surprises during the event. You will be responsible for making decisions during a match if necessary
- Responsible for building community contacts and maintaining relationships with groups and charitable organisations.
- Handle the task of planning organising and administering all community programs and events such as Titan foundation golf tournament, reading program, etc.
- Manage all aspects of the Titan Boutique including budget, selection and ordering of merchandise, inventory and management.
- Attend all home games
- Manage game day volunteer, organization, execution and break down of all in day promotions, kiosks and events.
- Work directly with sponsors on their game day activations, including set-up, kiosks, printing, etc.
- Provide support needed by teams, officials, full-time and part-time staff on game days.
- Hiring and training game day staff.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- University or College diploma in marketing, sports marketing or a related field.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the principles, practices and terminology of advertising, marketing, public relations and ease of public speaking.
- Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines. Work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to lead and work in stressful situations
- Sense of organization, good written and oral communication skills and a good team spirit.
- Knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and other software.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Fluency of both official languages.
If you are a person who has a lot of initiative and is interested in joining our team, please submit your application by email to email@example.com and attach your resume before July 8th. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest and their effort to apply for this position, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.