BATHURST – Here are five things you need to know ahead of Friday night’s game against the Halifax Mooseheads at the K.C. Irving Regional Centre.
1. Losers of five straight, the Titan are back on home ice tonight as they play host to the Mooseheads, who are riding a six-game losing skid of their own. It’s the beginning of a busy period for Acadie-Bathurst as they get set to play six times over the course of the next 10 days.
2. Both of these teams faced off against the Sherbrooke Phoenix in their most recent games and both teams came out on the losing end. The Mooseheads fell 3-1 to the Phoenix on Sunday while the Titan were trounced 9-4 on Monday.
3. Rookie forward Cole Huckins is one point away from reaching the 30-point mark and becoming the fourth rookie to record at least 30 points in a Titan uniform. Fellow rookie Riley Kidney currently sits at 26 points and could very well join that group. The most recent player to do it was Antoine Morand.
4. It’s Retro Night at the K.C. Irving Regional Centre. Adult and senior tickets are 50% while hot dogs and pogos are only 1$. As well, select alcohol products are just $3.50 and wings are 75 cents each.
5. Puck drop is scheduled for 7 p.m. Tickets are available at the box office or online.