ROUYN-NORANDA – Here are five things you need to know ahead of Thursday night’s game against the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies at the Iamgold Arena.
1. The Titan and the Huskies will meet for the second and final time this season tonight. The first matchup saw Rouyn-Noranda defeat Acadie-Bathurst 4-3 in overtime at the K.C. Irving Regional Centre in Bathurst back on October 10th.
2. After the Huskies swept the season series last year, the Titan will look to avoid the sweep this season as they kick-off a three-game Quebec road trip. Acadie-Bathurst is still in search of their first victory with a 0-7-2-3 record. Rouyn-Noranda is 7-6-0-1 on the season.
3. Goals have been hard to come by for the Titan this season as they currently sit last in the league with just 25 goals for. The Huskies have had a bit more success scoring goals but not by much. They’re also near the bottom of the league with 41 goals for.
4. Rouyn-Noranda comes into tonight’s game having played last night against the Gatineau Olympiques, a game they won 5-2. The Titan meanwhile have not played since Saturday when they suffered a 6-1 loss to the Moncton Wildcats.
5. Puck drop is scheduled for 8:00 p.m. You can catch all the action on Titan Radio.