The puck drops for the 2020-21 regular season this Friday as we host the Saint John Sea Dogs. Here is everything you need to know!
A LIMITED amount of single-game tickets will be put on sale tomorrow, Wednesday, September 30th at 10am! Ticket price is $23, with a minimum purchase of 4 tickets required. The more tickets you purchase the more seating options available.
Also, a reminder to season ticket holders to please visit the KCI box office to collect your tickets prior to game day. This will allow for less congestion in the lobby.
Doors will open for the matchup against the Saint John Sea Dogs at 5:30pm. Due to the limited space available in the KCI lobby, we recommend that you arrive early to avoid the long wait time. Entrance to the KCI for the general public will be single file through one door in the main lobby. Corporate boxes, VIP and media will enter downstairs through the Bernie White Entrance. Once you have entered the KCI, you will not be allowed to exit the arena prior to puck drop. This will decrease the amount of people in the lobby and allow for social distancing while people enter the building.
While we are very fortunate to have hockey back at the KCI, we must work together to ensure everyone’s health and safety by following the guidelines and restrictions put in place by the City of Bathurst, Public Health and the QMJHL.
Social distancing guidelines include:
- Every second row of seats will be unavailable.
- All aisle seats will be unavailable.
- Social bubbles will be implemented.
- Three seats (6 feet) of separation between bubbles.
- Masks must be worn at all times, unless you are seated.
- You must remain in your seats at all times, other than for the washroom and concessions.
- Group gatherings on the concourse will not be permitted.
- All food and beverages must be consumed in your seat.
- Standing areas for viewing will not be available.
- There will be no concourse seating.
- Movement in the KCI will flow in one direction.
- Titan Shop capacity is maximum 4 people.