At a time where we can all use a little bit of normal in our lives, we are excited to welcome you back to the K.C. Irving Regional Centre. The schedule will be reduced to 30 home games this season, with all games being played within the Maritimes division.
While we are very fortunate to have hockey back at the KCI, we must work together to ensure everyone’s health and safety by following the guidelines and restrictions put in place by the City of Bathurst, Public Health and the QMJHL.
Social distancing guidelines include:
- Every second row of seats will be unavailable.
- All aisle seats will be unavailable.
- Social bubbles will be implemented.
- Three seats (6 feet) of separation between bubbles.
- Masks must be worn at all times, unless you are seated.
- You must remain in your seats at all times, other than for the washroom and concessions.
- Group gatherings on the concourse will not be permitted.
- All food and beverages must be consumed in your seat.
- Standing areas for viewing will not be available.
- There will be no concourse seating.
- Movement in the KCI will flow in one direction.
K.C. Irving Regional Centre seating capacity has been reduced to approximately 30%. Due to all the changes to the seating plan, we cannot guarantee the same seat as last season. We are implementing social bubbles this season, and encourage fans to form their bubbles prior to purchasing their season tickets. Bubbles can be formed in groups of up to 10 people. If you wish to take the year off, we fully understand, and will reserve your seat for next season.
Unfortunately, with the limited number of seats available, we will not be offering flex tickets and single game tickets this season. As well, due to limited capacity unused ticket redemption will not be available this season.
Ticket revenue accounts for a large percentage of our business, and this season we are operating at reduced capacity. We have also made significant investments to enhance our health and safety procedures to protect our fans, staff and players. Therefore, regular pricing for the 2020-21 season will be increased. If you previously secured your seat with a $50 deposit before the August 14th deadline you will still receive early bird pricing.
Tickets can be purchased over the phone (549-3313 or 549-3230). For COVID-19 Contact Tracing purposes, all personal information must be filled out accurately and completely at the time of purchase.
Thank you for your continuous support, patience and understanding as we look forward to seeing you at the KCI this season! If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.